Friday, March 18, 2011

[03.18.11]

Please mark the time 2:10 A.M.

The last two weeks have been a wake up call. It became apparent to me that blah blah blah blah blah I forget the rest.
Anyways, long story short, I finally found it.
I been painting every night, struggling to find a way to paint that really works for me. Not in any rush, since painters chase after this their whole lives.
But I been trying.....

....starting over and trying some more...(btw this is a painting of a robocop viking amazon warrior woman, it was actually supposed to be a realist satirical piece but I ended up having fun with it since I discarded it as practice. Also, the sniper gun she is holding is what the Ghosts use in Starcraft lol. had to add in some of my Korean culture there)

and then after two sleepless nights, I said screw it, I hate this, I want to try something new and just be free and let go. and then BAM!
The two hours I worked on this painting was more meaningful, satisfying, then the two weeks I spent on the previous painting. As a matter of fact, all my paintings in the past put together. Its underdeveloped as of now, but man I'm more excited then a kid waiting for Santa Claus on Christmas Eve. I'm more excited then Harry Potter when got a Firebolt. I'm more excited then Justin Bieber when he finally went through puberty. I'm more excited then Charlie Sheen when he found out he could make a living as an attention whore. I'm more excited then.. nevermind you get the point.

my drawing workshop class doing the only thing we know how. living large and fancy.
but before that, we were drawing this awesome roasted pig by the farmers market. :)


this post has been brought to you by the one and only sleezy, wherever he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment