Sunday, February 27, 2011

[02.27.11]


An Ode to the Laziness of My Roommates and Me
Who has left the roll unhooked again? Not I proclaimed Brian. Not I proclaimed Kevin. Not I proclaimed Andrew. And it remains so.
Who has left the pile of dishes unwashed? Not I proclaimed Brian. Not I proclaimed Kevin. Not I proclaimed Andrew. And it remains so.
Who has eaten my Chinese take-out leftovers? Not I proclaimed Brian. Not I proclaimed Kevin. One of you is a liar. >:(

John, Sam and I (the white square cause of the flash)
A.K.A. JSA, the world's greatest Korean American boy band. I would show you some of the music videos we made, but one of the members is against this vehemently. P.S. Sam looks like a little bunny in this pic :D

What is Oakland like at 3 A.M.? Dark, lonely, and buses with no drivers or passengers.

painting club, working til 4 a.m. doing our thangggg
We all brought an assortment of some random snacks. A 6 pack of Pale Ale, fancy truffles, milk chocolate bars, chocolate chip cookies, bananas, and trident gum.

one of my students, tyreke, at the Jr. High I teach at. Quiet, and lovable and I like talking to him.

Alante, nuff said.

Garrett, make this your profile picture... please.

No comments:

Post a Comment